- International Virtual Congress
- visite: 670
1st International Congress of the European Venom NetworkThe COST Action EUVEN (CA19144) was launched in October 2020 with the aim of consolidating collaboration and knowledge exchange between European researchers working on venom, and fostering the development of the applicative potential of research in this exciting field.
European Venom Network (EUVEN)
COST - European Cooperation in Science & Technology
COST is supported by the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme in the European Union
- The meeting will take place in an entirely virtual environment during the third week of September 2021, and will feature a combination of invited keynotes, contributed talks and posters. The scientific committee will evaluate submitted abstracts and arrange them in three broad thematic sessions:
- Diversity of Venom and Venomous Organisms
- Innovative Approaches in Venom Research
- Applications and Biomedical Implications of Venom.
Congress registration is free of charge for all the Action participants. A number of awards will be made available for the best presentations and posters by graduate students and early career researchers.